What is asthma? Everything You Need Know About The Asthma Attacks and Panic Attacks
November 24, 2021
Friends, if you do not know then let me tell you that whenever you have ever lived with asthma, one of the main goals is to manage your symptoms to avoid an asthma attack. And environmental triggers like this pollen and also the pet dander can bring on the complications of asthma. And let us tell you that another common trigger for asthma symptoms is also very severe stress.
And at the same time that stress itself is a normal part of life. And at the same time that it is but whenever it is left unchecked, and that can become a cause of stress as well as a concern. And at the same time it is possible to have both a stress and an anxiety disorder. And friends, it can also be a panic attack from a serious concern.
And friends if you know that sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between an asthma attack and a panic attack and that is because they have similar symptoms. But these are two different conditions and at the same time they require different considerations for their management and treatment.
And if that’s the better you’ll be able to manage both asthma as well as it’s a concern, plus the less likely you are to experience asthma or a panic attack.
What is asthma?
If you do not know, let us tell you that this is eosinophilic asthma, also known as e-asthma, and it is also one of the most common subtypes of asthma diagnosed in an adult. And in addition to this, this eosinophilic asthma occurs and that when it is in large numbers it also causes inflammation of eosinophils, a type of white blood cell, in the lungs.
What is an asthma attack?
Friends, if you do not know that, then let us tell you today that it is an asthma that occurs due to the underlying inflammation of your airways or the bronchial tubes as well as a constriction. Swelling as well as that constriction can both make it difficult to breathe. Along with this, symptoms like wheezing, chest tightness and cough also appear.
And let me tell you that whenever you have an asthma attack, and with that your bronchial tubes constrict even more, and what happens is that it becomes very difficult to breathe . And along with that, there may be wheezing, and that you may have a tightness or tingling sensation in your chest so friends let us tell you something that’s it’s depending on the severity of your asthma attack, and then your symptoms can be last from several of the minutes to hours or even the days.
And friends that this one quick-relief drugs (bronchodilators) can ease your symptoms and tell you that it can also easily stop its attack. But if your symptoms continue to get worse, and at the same time, you may need to seek emergency medical attention.
So tell that this is an asthma attack that is brought on by all those triggers that irritate your lungs. And they can include things like:
- First it is allergens, such as pollen, animal dander, as well as dust mites.
- and chemicals, including perfumes, smoke and cleaning products
- Be sure to exercise, and you will especially if it’s more strenuous than you’re used to.
- as well as it is an extreme heat or cold
- as well as this stress and anxiety
- and in addition it is an upper respiratory tract infection
- as well as this food allergy
What is a Panic Attack?
Let us tell you that a panic attack is a severe attack of anxiety and one that comes suddenly.
And tell friends that whenever that you have a panic attack, and that is when you have shortness of breath and along with this you may also experience chest tightness. And it can feel like an asthma attack.
Friends this but all that cough associated with asthma as well as it can also cause panic attacks, unlike wheezing:
- such as this hyperventilation (taking short, fast breaths)
- And at the same time he feels like you’re being harassed
- as well as dizziness or light-headedness
- even more guilt
- And with it this tingling hand and face
- And apart from this your nausea
- as well as sweating or feeling very cold
- and with it your increased heart rate
- and you feel alienated from yourself and your surroundings
- and you feel like you’re losing control of yourself
- and a fear of dying
- And let me tell you that it can peak after 10 minutes from this panic attack, and with this it starts decreasing again. And that while at the same time it can be a panic attack in the middle of a state of severe anxiety, and at the same time these symptoms can happen unexpectedly as well as when you feel calm.
stress and anxiety management
Friends, let us tell you that if this worry increases to you, and it can also become a big reason for your panic attack. Also, if you experience frequent anxiety, and at the same time, consider seeking help from the same mental health professional. And friends, they can help you work through your anxiety as well as reduce the chances of external stressors triggering a panic attack.
And friends that even if you don’t have that anxiety disorder, and that too stress is a fact of life. And this though, all that stress can trigger your asthma as well, and this is why it’s important to manage it as best you can.
And friends, there are some steps you can take to reduce everyday stress and they include:
- So first relaxation and the techniques, of the such as A meditation and then the deep breathing exercise.
- And along with this it is a regular physical exercise.
- In addition, it is necessary to reduce the consumption of alcohol and caffeine.
- getting enough sleep
- as well as making time for socializing and activities that you enjoy outside of work and other responsibilities
Can Asthma Give You Panic Attacks?
So let us tell you that whenever that airway swells in your lungs, and it seems to you that you are suffocating. And with that, even those people who have had this one asthma attack over and over again, and they can feel very scared during a single episode. And also this one, in fact, that feeling of worry about your future as well as this asthma attack can also trigger an asthma attack and it can also cause panic attacks.
What is the end stage of asthma?
And friends, a moderate persistent asthma is also an advanced stage of asthma. And along with this, those people who have this condition and they also experience the symptoms of asthma every day. And you may also experience symptoms at least one night per week. And with that flare-ups can go on for several days.
And friends, let us tell you that while this asthma attack as well as this panic attack share some similarities, and along with this their overall symptoms are very different. Moreover, it is possible to experience anxiety as well as an asthma at the same time, and that makes it difficult to differentiate between the two.
So that’s if you are an experiencing that of constant asthma and panic attack, so that may be because of you are not getting the proper treatment for this one so then Moreover, keeping an eye on your symptoms can go a long way in helping your doctor get you the right treatment.