The latest List of Instagram Statistics for 2022 more Information
April 2, 2022
So let us tell you that it is always a good idea to start the new year for marketing, but it is always a good idea to check and know how Instagram stats have changed.
Let us tell you that in the year 2021, Instagram introduced many new features and with this I upgraded the existing features only And at the same time, those new features mean new statistics, which means it might even require you to update your Instagram marketing strategy.
So this Instagram user and all that usage stats
Be aware that Instagram’s popularity won’t go away anytime soon, these IG user statistics will reinforce your decision to use your brand’s network as a marketing channel.
So that’s Instagram has been over 2 billion every month active user’s
Let us tell you that in June 2018, Meta stopped reporting Instagram usage only after it reached one billion active users. At the end of 2021, CNBC reported that the social network had just reached the two billion monthly active users benchmark.
Instagram was the most downloaded app in the fourth quarter of 2021
Friends, Instagram has jumped four places from number five in the fourth quarter of 2021 to the most downloaded app, overtaking TikTok. It was the social network’s best quarter since 2014.
So that’s 17.9% of whole world IG user’s are men age 18-24
Friends, in terms of social media demographics, more than half of the global Instagram users are 34 years old and they are either this or that. The largest age group is 18-34 years old, and also the one that comprises 62.2% of all users.
Let us tell you that in the American teen population, it is only third in the most favorite social network after Instagram, Snapchat and Tiktok. And with that, it might not be the favorite app among teenagers but a good chunk of them are still on it.
So let’s say that according to the Pew Research Center, user pay categories are distributed somewhat evenly. And with that I say forty-seven percent of US adults earning more than $75k and that they have used Instagram. is used. This number is only important for brands and those who want to take advantage of Instagram’s ads and shopping features.
59% of Instagram users log in daily
Let us tell you that this Pew Research report also tells how many times account holders use Instagram.
Friends, let us tell you that about six out of ten American adult IG users log in at least once a day, while 38% will do so several times a day. Having such users and those who are active this way is great news for brands. Create this engaging post just to stay relevant with your fans as well.
- And at the same time, the popularity of the Instagram app is still growing, so remember to optimize your content for mobile use only.
- And its network’s users are very active with a significant number of users logging in several times a day.
- While it’s not the most preferred app for American teens, Gen Z and Millennials are the most users.
Instagram Content Stats
With a wide selection of content types to choose from, it’s good to know which ones are preferred by the users themselves.
Average engagement rate per post is 0.98%
Friends, does it feel like your post is not getting as much interaction as before? that’s you’re not imaging things.
Let us tell you that in the year 2021, RivalIQ’s benchmark report states that this is a 25% drop in Instagram engagement rate This is medians across all of industries is a now 0.98%. And with that for influencers, it is however, very high engagement rate per post at 1.42%. And with this, this rate is much higher than Facebook (0.19%) and it is much higher than Twitter (0.04%).
So Carousels post’s have this highest engagements rate per impressions
And with that there are several feed posts for you in the final list of Instagram Statistics for 2022: and that carousel, video and image. If your strategy is to use all three of them, and that’s all, how do you know which one to focus on?
So friends, let’s start with the average engagement rate per impression. SocialInsider has found that the carousel type is the winner for each account size. And also it’s worth noting if you have a small account. Accounts with less than 5000 followers have the highest engagement rate per impression (8.01% for carousel posts only).
Friends, that is but what about the stories? And with that you should post maximum five stories in a single day. By doing this it is ensured that your retention rate is more than 70%. And friends, this tells us what type of story you should post.
91% of active IG users watch videos weekly
Note that in stories, you have the option to post either the image or the video content. For accounts with less than 100k followers, only this image content surpasses video content for story reach. And let us tell you that this study shows that brands should pay a lot of attention to the images in their story content itself.
Guys, though, those are just statistics for the story. And with that, if you are watching videos in general, 91% of active users watch videos on IG weekly, and friends, that’s because it’s important to have a video marketing strategy.
And based on My Sprouts Social Index, Version XVII: Accelerating Data, only 54% of marketers found video to be the most valuable content format for achieving their social media goals. And yet another study found that 68% of video marketers plan to include Instagram videos in their 2022 video marketing strategy, up 10% from the previous year. And don’t be the brand that gets left behind.
- Friends, Tuesday is the best day to post on Instagram
- And that’s the best time to post on Instagram, according to Sprout’s analysis, and it’s 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays. And with that I think it’s the worst day to post that Monday to Friday at 11am, it’s Sunday.
- And so these Instagram stories are still popular. And get that up to speed on best practices as well.
- And with that, my Instagram organic engagement declined significantly. And friends, if you haven’t already, just schedule your content for that very maximum engagement.
- And friends, there are many ways to post videos on this network. And with new features being introduced all the time, you also need a video marketing strategy.
Instagram ad statistics
So tell me, are you trying to convince the higher management to increase your Instagram ad spend? And with that, here’s some data to help you make your case.
50% of Instagram users visit a website after viewing it in Stories
Friends, it is difficult for you to choose where you want to place your IG ads. And with that, if your goal is to do this action on your website itself, then you are lucky. Recently, Instagram found that “50% of Instagrammers have visited this website to purchase a product/service as a result of viewing stories.” To make it easier for consumers to visit your website, add a product tag to the post itself.
Using product tags increases product page visits
Friends, let us tell you that in the last few years, Instagram has changed its feature focus to create a better consumer shopping experience Page visits and its purchases increase.
And that same study found that adding a product as a mention in a feed caption triples that product detail page view count, not just tagging the feed itself.
Average IG CPC $1.23
It should be noted that the average Instagram cost per click (CPC) in the US is $1.23. And with this, this cost varies according to the purpose of the campaign and the time of year to the February 2022, The objectives CPC of a Videos Views campaigns it was a $4.33 while The Catalogue Sale that’s CPC was $0.383.
Friends, let us tell you that while planning your advertising campaigns, it is only the objectives of the campaign that matter. And at the same time that for some purposes, if the CPC is too high for your budget, and only then it would be better for you to plan that ad only for a different month.
So that’s 93% of marketer’s plans use of the Instagram For influencers marketing’s
Friends, let us tell you that this influential marketing industry is still growing. A survey found that 93% of marketers and agencies plan to use Instagram. And when it’s broken down into types, 83% named Instagram Stories and 36% named Instagram Reels.
Friends, when you get that right creator with your partner, and that benefits both the parties. It has been found to be 25% more relevant for natural fit users only. Instagram also makes it easy to display partnerships with branded content tags. And in addition, when you combine branded content ads with any branded advertising, you are 90% more likely to take a cost-effective action than any other strategy individually.
- Tell friends that wherever you can do this and tag its products and tag it again and again.
- And that you consider using your normal branded ads as well as this then branded content ads.
- And also I’m using Instagram to counteract the declining engagement rates.
- A very good way is to use memoization.
Instagram stats for brands
So it uses Sprout’s social analytics report and all the data it uses below to benchmark your brand’s performance.
90% of Instagram users follow a brand
So tell that according to Instagram, 90% of the people follow any brand on the social network. But since those are pretty much those 200 million plus business accounts on the network, you’re going to have that need to be creative with your content as well.
70% of shoppers look to Instagram for their next purchase
So tell us that this Instagram research shows that 70% of shoppers use that network to research their next purchase. It’s also a great place for an Instagram brand awareness campaign, along with ads.
And also 75% of brand posts are single images
And according to Sprout’s Content Benchmark Report, single-image posts make up 75% of a brand’s posts. And with that I said but when marketers were asked which types are most valuable for achieving goals, 54% said video and 53% said images. And at the same time, this discrepancy means that there is still room for marketers to make that improvement in their own content types.
- So develop a content marketing plan and one that aligns with your goals.
- And take advantage of Instagram’s shoppable content features.
- And with that I use Instagram only for brand awareness campaigns.
- And so which IG stat is most important to you?
- And it was oh, that was a lot of numbers. And was that one of them standing in front of you?
And with that said Instagram usage and growth will not be slowing down anytime soon. And at the same time to stay relevant, brands need to stay on top of the latest statistics and trends. And at the same time, he should use these statistics to complete his Instagram marketing strategy.
Which Instagram stats are important?
This is instagram story stats
- And those 500 million accounts use Instagram Stories every day.
- And also 58% of users say they are more interested in a brand after seeing it in a story.
- And with that the completion rate of Brand Stories is 86%.
- And so the most active brands post 17 stories per month.
- And it generates only a quarter of the advertising revenue of the Instagram Stories platform.
So that’s how you use Instagram for your 2022 business?
So These 8 Instagram Best Practices for Small Businesses
- So first of all you set up your Instagram business profile properly.
- And then it becomes related, not salable.
- And that you connect with your followers.
- And you grow your own audience organically, don’t buy them.
- And with this I suggest that you use hashtags to increase your reach.
- And at the same time, use that Instagram carousel to hit the same users again.
- And post this regularly.
So at what age is this Instagram the most used?
This is 59% of Internet users between 18 and 29 years old use Instagram and with this, 33% of Internet users between 30 and 49 years old use Instagram. And with this, according to a study, 17% of teenagers say that Instagram is the most important social media platform for them and 90% of its users are under 35 years old.