So if you want to save a video from YouTube to watch whenever you want, here’s how you can use YouTube Premium to do the same.
And that for many of us, YouTube is a one-stop shop for entertainment and education but it can also be a data hog. And it’s one way to get multiple video replays without having to constantly download videos using streaming data.
And that when you download videos from YouTube, they’re only available for offline viewing, so you can watch them even if you don’t have access to the Internet. That’s great and if you’re traveling somewhere with spotty internet and that’s either you’re limited by data caps.
How to Download YouTube Videos for iPhone & Android
- First of opened Youtube on your phone.
- And then opened the video that you want to download.
- And then tap on the download button just below the video.
- And then choose a download quality. And if you haven’t subscribed to YouTube Premium, the app will prompt you before you download the video.
- Then tap download
So once it’s downloaded, the download button will turn into a black tick and then it will be read as downloaded. The downloaded video can only be accessed in the Home tab of the YouTube app when it is offline.
And that you can delete the YouTube video you downloaded by just tapping the downloaded button and then you tap on Remove.
How to Download YouTube Videos to Watch Offline
And that’s now that all the disclaimers are gone, and so let’s move on to the reason you’re here How to download YouTube videos.
Download YouTube Videos for Offline Watching:
- First you launch YouTube Premium and that’s if you’re considering investing, and then here’s a guide to help you decide whether or not YouTube Premium is worth it.
- Then finding the videos you wanted to download using the search bar.
- And tap to play this video, then press the download button in the menu tab just below the video.
- And choose the quality you want to download, and then tap to start the download. And if your device loses connection while downloading this video, don’t worry, your download will resume automatically when you reconnect to the internet.
- Since this is your first time, check the Remember my settings box, and that’s why you won’t have to repeat this process the next time you want to download a YouTube video.
- And once it’s downloaded, you’ll see a video downloaded pop-up below your YouTube video. And then in addition, the download button will now display the word downloaded. This means that now you can watch videos without internet connection.
And only if you open the YouTube app without an internet connection, you’ll see a Go to Download button that you can tap to quickly access your downloads.
And then in order to maintain access to your downloaded videos, YouTube itself requires that you reconnect your phone to the Internet at least once every 48 hours. This is to ensure that the video library remains up-to-date with its own online version.
Remember this, you can also use third-party download tools like 4K Video Downloader.
How to Download YouTube Videos from TubeMate
Download YouTube Videos from TubeMate:
- It download TubeMate app via APKMirror.
- And then open the YouTube app.
- And open the video you want to download.
- And tap on the share icon just below this video
- And then tap on TubeMate in the list of apps.
- Allow this for TubeMate only.
- Tap on one of the MP4 download options.
- Then you tap the red download button.
- And then just tap the downloaded button while pointing down at the bottom of your screen to see the download status
And that you can access your downloaded videos in two ways. And either open the TubeMate app and tap on the download button at the bottom of your screen, or you can find the video in your phone’s storage. They’ll be located in Files by Google in Internal Storage > Videos.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Chromebook
YouTube on Chromebooks requires a premium subscription. And that we have used official YouTube app.
- First of all, on your Chromebook, open the YouTube app.
- And then click on the video which you want to download.
- And then click on the download button below the video.
- So choose this one download quality. Again that, if you don’t have a subscription to YouTube Premium, you’ll only be prompted to join here.
- Tap Download.
And the downloaded video can be removed by clicking on the three-button menu to the right of the video, then you can click Remove from download.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Windows 10 or Windows 11
Download YouTube Videos on Windows 10 or Windows 11:
- Download and then install this 5KPlayer for Windows.
- And then click on the red YouTube button.
- And open the YouTube video you want to download and copy the URL itself.
- Open 5KPlayer and also paste this URL in the box provided.
- Paste the URL and then click Analyze.
- And you just click on the cog icon next to the video preview to change the download setting.
- and click on download.
How to Download YouTube Videos on macOS
Download YouTube Videos on macOS:
- So first you download and install 5KPlayer for Mac.
- and then click on the red YouTube button
- Then open the YouTube video you want to download and copy the URL.
- Open 5KPlayer and then you paste the URL into the box provided.
- Paste the URL and click Analyze.
- And then just click the cog icon next to the video preview to change the download setting.
- And you click on download.
How to Download YouTube Videos on iOS and iPadOS
Download YouTube Videos on iOS and iPadOS:
- First of all open your YouTube app.
- Then find the YouTube video you want to download.
- Simply copy the URL by tapping the share button, then copy the link.
- then install docs from app store via readl itself
- Then launch Documents.
- This app will ask you to upgrade to premium version, you can skip it.
- Then tap on the browser icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- and then enter “x2download.com” in the search bar
- Paste URL of that video into the fields.
- Then select the quality and the one with which you want to download the video.
- Then tap on Downloads.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Linux
The best way to download this YouTube video on Linux requires the youtubedl-gui program.
How to Install Youtubedl-gui and Flatpak.
So you first of all, you have to install Flatpak. Installation of Flatpak varies between Linux distributions, and instructions for each can also be found on the Flatpak website.
So only after installing flatpak, you need to download youtubedl-gui. And that you can either do this:
- So download it through flathub page. and either
- Run this command:
- then install flatpak flathub io.github.JaGoLi.ytdl_gui
How to download youtube videos with youtubedl-gui
- Find the YouTube video you want to download, and then copy the URL
- Open youtubedl-gui by running following command: and this flatpak run io.github.JaGoLi.ytdl_gui
- Enter the URL and then paste the URL in the box labeled
- And then choose the quality and format for the video
- And that you can also download it as an audio file by clicking on the audio tab.
- You click on download.
How can I download videos from YouTube?
You go to Youtube from your browser or open the Youtube app on your Android device and either iOS; After that, copy the video URL and the one you want to download. Paste The URL in to The searching box above & Click “Download” and select the format you want to download. After few seconds that your file will be downloaded in your mobile.
Top 5 Ways To Download YouTube Videos Without any Software
- First downer.
- and KeepVid.Pro.
So is it legal to download YouTube videos?
This is no room for interpretation; YouTube explicitly prohibits you from downloading videos unless and until you have permission from the company.
How to download youtube videos from google chrome
Step 1 – First you copy the link of that any video.
Step 2 – Then paste this link in the input field of Chrome YouTube Downloader.
Step 3 – Tap “And then Parse Links”.
Step 4 – Choose the format. ,
Step 5 – Using the right mouse button click on the file preview and then select “Download“.
How to download youtube videos directly?
Head to video. You open YouTube in your browser and then go to the video and the one you want to download.
Add ‘ss’ to the URL And then after that, you just have to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube And that’s it, just enter ‘www’ followed by ‘ss’. ‘ But before ‘youtube.com‘. ,
You then go to the download site.